An old folk custom, between religion and tradition, kept intact until today: the Pasquali are an unique event in its kind that boots in the past and still today beckons the attention and active participation of all inhabitants of Bormio. In the several Reparti (districts) of Bormio (Buglio, Combo, Dossiglio, Dossorovina and Maggiore) groups of people are formed that prepare their project with the supervision and guidance of a leader. The event gets even more evocative due to the participation of children, families and folk groups, all dressed in the traditional costume. The craftsmen carry the floats on the shoulders, while the women complete the parade with flowers and small handicrafts.
The Pasquali will remain exhibited until Easter Monday at the Piazza Kuerc/Cavour.
- Within 9.00 a.m. - Gathering of participants in piazza V Alpini
- 10.00 a.m. - Start of the parade through the streets of the village: via Al Forte - via San Vitale - via Roma - piazza Cavour/Kuerc
- 11.30 a.m. - Blessing of the lambs and Easter lambs in piazza Cavour/Kuerc (where they will remain on display until Monday 18)
- 5.00 p.m. - Award ceremony in Piazza Cavour/Kuerc
- Following - Dance evening in Piazza Cavour/Kuerc with Fausto Molinari dj