In order to make your e-bike excursions even more enjoyable, we provide you with a list of the e-bike recharging stations available in the Bormio area.
While your e-bike recharges its batteries, you can discover the cultural treasures in the area, relax in the sun or enjoy a typical meal in one of the alpine huts nearby.
We recommend you to bring your own charger, as not all charging stations have chargers for all the various brands on the market.
- Al fiume Apres Bike, via Silvio Pellico
- Hotel Perego, Stelvio Pass
- Bar Viola, Piazza 4 Novembre, 16 a Isolaccia
- Chalet Villa Valania a Cancano
- Parcheggio presso la Palazzina A2A a Cancano
- Alpe Malga Trela, località Val Trela - Cancano
- Niblogo e-bike rental e info point, loc. Niblogo, imbocco Val Zebrù
- Rifugio La Baita, loc. S. Bernardo, Val di Rezzalo
How much does the charging service cost?
The service is free of charge.
Do I need to bring my own charger or is it provided on site?
We recommend you to bring your own charger, as not all charging stations have chargers for all the brands on the market.