Aspiring karting enthusiasts will not be disappointed!
A 650-metre-long circuit surrounded by greenery, open to everyone, adults and children, allows who's approaching this world for the first time the experience the thrill of speed in complete safety.
Inside the structure there is go-kart rental or, if you have your own vehicle, equipped with a regular silencer, you can still access the track.
The Kartdromo also offers various services including a bar the ideal place to relax between races.
- kart rental + track entrance for 10 minutes: € 18,00
Private kart - only one driver:
- track entrance (from 10.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.) June, July and September: € 35,00
- track entrance (from 10.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.) August: € 45,00
Private kart - combined driver:
- track entrance (from 10.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.) June, July and September: € 15,00
- track entrance (from 10.00 a.m. to .003 p.m.) August: € 20,00
The Kartdrome is open at the following times:
- June - September: open at weekends (Saturday and Sunday) from 10.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m. - weekdays open by appointment only
- July - August: open daily from Monday to Sunday from 10.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m.
Is there a minimum age required to drive one's own kart?
Yes, the minimum recommended age for driving your own kart is 10 years old.