Adventure. A trail for outdoor enthusiasts that loops around Bormio, from Valdidentro to Valfurva, Valdisotto to Sondalo. What makes it unusual? It never drops below 800m above sea level. Come and try it out!
An adventure trail by name and by nature. The Bormio 360 Adventure Trail is the first high-altitude route that covers the entire Bormio area 360°. Why try it? Because it’s high up on the mountainside, between 837m and 2,462m above sea level! It offers so much more than the usual views and absolutely must be experienced!
The Bormio 360 Adventure Trail is the ideal MTB itinerary for hikers, mountain bikers and e-bikers. 140km, up and down hill exploring the wildest valleys of the Stelvio National Park, with a variety of terrain from paved roads to dirt tracks in remote, unspoiled locations; the Bormio 360 trail is just the adventure you were looking for.
You can also try it on foot, one stage at a time.
The 10 stages of Bormio 360
There are 10 stages in the Bormio 360 trail, one for each story we want to tell. For example the ‘Sentiero dei Maghét’, the trail through the forests of Mount Reit that were once believed to be full of mischievous sprites. Then there’s the ‘Sentiero dei Ghiacci’ (ice trail) that takes you on a tour of one of the biggest glaciers in Italy, the Forni Glacier. And an essential part of the story is the ‘Sentiero dell’Acqua’ (water trail) around the thermal baths and the dams at Cancano, a reminder of the historic importance of this element for Bormio.
Look for the signs along the route and explore the historic, naturalistic, cultural and ethnographic highlights of these mountains. Because Wellness is living the mountains 360°!
- Stage 1: Sentiero dell'acqua from Pravasivo to Torri di Fraele
- Stage 2: Sentiero Decauville from Torri di Fraele to Arnoga
- Stage 3: Sentiero del Conte from Arnoga to Malga San Colombano
- Stage 4: Sentiero delle Malghe from Malga San Colombano to Alpe Zandilla
- Stage 5: Sentiero dei Minerali from Alpe Zandilla to Plazzetto Sport Sondalo
- Stage 6: Sentiero de li Strìa from Palazzetto Sport Sondalo to Fontanaccia
- Stage 7: Sentiero dei Rododendri from Fontanaccia to Malga dell'Alpe
- Stage 8: Sentiero dei Ghiacci from Malga dell'Alpe to Forni
- Stage 9: Sentiero Confinale from Forni to Fantelle
- Stage 10: Sentiero dei Maghét from Fantelle to Pravasivo
Find out more information about Bormio 360 Adventure Trail at the following link: https://www.bormio360.eu/en/
It's a loop route, there is no beginning and no end. If you are in Bormio, start it from Bormio. If you are in Valfurva, take it from Valfurva. You will find the information totems for each stage directly on the trail.
Where does Bormio 360 start?
Where can I find information totems on each stage?
It's a loop route, there is no beginning and no end. If you are in Bormio, start it from Bormio. If you are in Valfurva, take it from Valfurva.
You will find the information totems for each stage directly on the trail.