| YOUR HOLIDAY STARTS FROM HERE
There is an excellent resource available to help you better plan your routes: through the website www.altavaltellina.eu you will have the opportunity to explore online the set of navigable maps.
Alta Valtellina Outdoor
This website service allows to organize the outings within the territory of the Alta Valtellina in several ways:
- You may chose among the classic routes, as recommended by the system.
- You can create your own route through a guided process using the Creazione Guidata (Creation Wizard).
- You can create a route by choosing waypoints by clicking directly on the map using the “Percorso Fai da Te” (Do it yourself route).
- You can select from the Percorsi Preferiti (preferred routes)where previously created routes have been saved.
Using the website it is possible to calculate the route, obtain the complete roadbook, locate points of interest and tourist services in the territory traversed, view pictures and videos, and to download the data ready for loading into a GPS unit.
Here’re some suggested trails for snowshoeing:
- The “polveriera”;
- From Planecc to the Ski Stadium;
- Pezzel del Maestro;
- Sentiero delle Cappellette;
- Road of the wood;
- Path of the Ables;
- Oga – Tadè;
- Cagnol – Arnoghina;
- Val Viola, woods and glaciers;
- Path of Sclanera