BCPOD is an innovative initiative that provides residents and tourists with practical boxes specially designed to store bicycles, e-bikes, and scooters. These are hermetically sealed and can also contain helmets and clothing, thus offering a comprehensive solution.
The distinctive feature of BCPOD is their flexibility and adaptability to the surrounding environment. Thanks to advanced technology, BCPOD can be reserved remotely through the dedicated mobile application or the web portal. This innovative feature allows users to plan and secure a safe spot for their bicycles in advance.
Similar to a traditional guarded parking facility, users pay only for the actual usage of the service. This consumption-based payment method, accessible through the app or the portal, makes accessing BCPOD convenient and affordable.
BCPOD represents a concrete commitment to promoting sustainable mobility by offering a secure and practical solution for anyone wishing to use these environmentally friendly modes of transportation. These means of transport are increasingly vital for mobility solutions and contribute to an improved quality of environment and life for all.
In Bormio, you will find 2 dedicated boxes for parking your bicycles: one at the Tourist Office, located at Via Roma, 131/b, and another in the garden in front of the Oliver American Restaurant, at Via Ezio Vanoni, 3.
The boxes are available to you with a special discount that can be requested at the Tourist Office.
HOW IT WORKS?
Thanks to BCPOD and its intuitive app, it has never been easier to find a secure parking space for your bicycle:
- Sign in or register
- Search for a free parking space on the map
- Book it
- Go to your parking Pod and open it
- Deposit your vehicle and any other equipment
- Close the Pod and leave, worry-free
When you want to pick up your vehicle:
- Open your BCPOD
- Collect your vehicle and any other object you stored inside.
- Close the Pod and disable the meter session
- Check your remaining balance
You can finally feel free to bring your bike with you wherever you go, without worrying too much.
BCPOD means safety and reliability:
- It protects your bike from thefts and acts of vandalism
- Insurance coverage in the event of theft and vandalism (optional)
It acts as a shelter for your bike, helmet, bags and clothing from bad weather
||Total Price||Cost per hour|
|10 tokens||6 euro||1,20 euro|
|30 tokens||17 euro||1,13 euro|
|90 tokens||48 euro||1,07 euro|
|150 tokens||72 euro||0,96 euro|
- each token lasts as standard 30 minutes
- the first 10 minutes of parking are free
- Within 24 hours, the maximum charge will be 6 hours, the remaining 18 hours are free
- upon registration you receive 4 free tokens