Discover all the cycling events 2019 in Bormio.
Bormio and Alta Valtellina are a worldwide known territory for cycling. The summer 2019 will be rich of cycling races, perfect for both amateur bikers and professional athletes.
There will be so many occasions to reach the most prestigious peak, the cima Coppi (2,758 m), reachable from the Lombardy side from Bormio (1,225 m), climbing up for about 21,5 km on 40 hairpin turns.
Enjoy Stelvio National Park is back! Eight days thinked for bike lovers, where they can enjoy Stelvio, Gavia, Mortirolo and Cancano, free from motorized traffic.
Are you ready for the adrenaline of the race? Register to the greatest challenges and have fun on your bike!
Complete calendar cycling events 2019 in Bormio
- 2 July | Triple Stelvio
- 9 July | 30th Giro Rosa: 5th stage from Ponte Valtellina to Gavia Pass;
- 14 July | Re Stelvio Mapei: a classic for Stelvio lovers who challenge the climb by running or cycling;
- 27 July | Alta Valtellina Bike Marathon: top event for mtb lovers. Two itineraries: Marathon and Classic, within the incredible scenery of the Stelvio National Park;
- 31 August | Climb up Cima Coppi: the Stelvio Pass is closed to traffic for a wonderful non competitive bike day
- 1 September | Bormio – Gavia Pass Kometa/Contador: non competitive climb on Gavia Pass with Alberto Contador
- 1 Spetember | Gavia Pass 2K19: climb of the Gavia Pass, in collaboration with Contador
- 6 September | Stelvio Challenge: charity bicycle race for the European cooperation project between the Dutch and Italian “CliniClowns”;
- 8 September | Mortirolo with Nibali: first edition trought the Mortirolo Pass with the Italian champion
- 20 – 22 September | Haute Route: 3-day cycling event with one protagonist: the Stelvio!