Feel the passion. Snowshoeing with Marco Confortola is not a simple snowshoe hike. It is a journey into the passion for the mountains and a 360° life lesson. Come, his passion is contagious!
Snowshoing at night with Marco is literally an experience unmatched in the world. When will you ever have the chance to walk in the woods, under the stars, with a mountain guide, a mountaineer and a summiter of eight-thousanders?
Marco's passion for the mountains was never just duty. It has always been part of who he is. You must know that Marco became Alpine Guide as soon as he could. And for some time he was the youngest guide in all Italy.
Since then he has never stopped climbing mountains. During these years, Marco has accumulated so many experiences that his knowledge of the alpine enviromnent overflws out of him. He can't wait to teach you what he knows!
Get ready for the snowshoe hike!
We present Marco Confortola:
- September 17, 1990: Aspiring Mountain Guide, the youngest in Italy for 5 years
- June 28, 1993: International Mountain Guide, the youngest in Europe in Europe for 4 years
- September 14, 1995: Ski Instructor, Alpine discipline.
- since 1994: National Alpine Rescue Corps
- since 1995: technician of Helicopter Rescue 118
- since 2011: trainer at the TEC/Bosch training school
- author of 4 books: Giorni di Ghiaccio, Baldini e Castoldi, Ricominciare, Baldini e Castoldi, Il cacciatore di 8000, Hoelpli, Le lezioni della montagna, Mondadori.
- 2004: Mount Everest 8848 mt north side
- 2005: Shisha-Pangma (central peak 8017 mt)
- 2006: Shisha - Pangma (main summit 8027 mt)
- 2006: Annapurna 8091 mt north slope
- 2007: Cho Oyu 8200 mt
- 2007: Broad Peak 8047 mt
- 2012: Manaslu 8163 mt
- 2013: Lhotse 8516 mt
- 2014: Kanchenjunga 8450 mt
- 2016: Makalu 8463 mt
- 2017: Dhaulagiri 8167 mt
- 2019: Gasherbrum II 8035 mt
- 2021: Gasherbrum I 8086 mt