Lifts in Bormio ski area (1.225 m. - 3.012 m.) open everyday until 18 April 2022.
Tracks for every ability will make everyone happy, from families with children in the Funslope and FamilyPark of Bormio, to the most expert skiers who can ski on a legendary world track: the Stelvio Slope.
Bormio is part of a ski area with Santa Caterina (opening from 04/12/2021) - Cima Piazzi (opening from the 04/12/20210) and San Colombano (opening from 18/12/2021) with a total of 110 km of slopes.
- Cableway and ski lifts: from 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- WhiteLady Calbecar Bormio 2000 - Cima Bianca: form 8.45 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
• To access the facilities it is necessary to have a GREEN PASS, with the exception of children under 12 for whom no certification is required
• The use of the mask is mandatory inside closed systems and from 6 years upwards
• The capacity of the lifts will be fully loaded for all open lifts and 80% of the capacity for closed lifts (such as cable cars, cable cars, cable cars)
• To avoid crowds, the ski pass can be purchased in advance through the online shop on the website www.bormioski.eu