First edition of the Green Clean Day in Bormio, with the aim of increasing the responsibility towards the places where we live, by cleaning roads and paths, ski slopes and collecting waste.
The day is open to all citizens.
- 10.00 a.m. - meeting at Piazza V Alpini: waste collection in the village for families or plogging on the trails in the company of Elisa Desco
- 12.00p.m.: "Zero waste" mountain picnic - learn how to have a picnic without producing waste and using durable containers.
Registration c/o Negozio Leggero (via Al Forte, 15 - Bormio)
- 13.30 p.m.: meeting of the sports associations at the following meeting points
Pentagono | USB - Bormio Ghiaccio
Ski Stadium | Sci Club Bormio
Walk Italo Occhi and Pedemontana | Sci Club Alta Valtellina
- 2.00 p.m.: material collection at the respective meeting points
- 5:00 p.m.: meeting point to collect collected waste
- 5:30 p.m.: snack for all participants at the Pentagono
For information contact your local association
In case of bad weather the event will be postponed