Lifts in Santa Caterina Valfurva ski area (1.730 m. - 2.775 m.) open everyday from 8,00 am
Tracks for every ability will make everyone happy, from families with children, to the most expert skiers who can ski on a world track: the Deborah Compagnoni Slope.
- Cableway and ski lifts: from 8.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
• To access the facilities it is necessary to have a GREEN PASS, with the exception of children under 12 for whom no certification is required
• The use of the mask is mandatory inside closed systems and from 6 years upwards
• The capacity of the lifts will be fully loaded for all open lifts and 80% of the capacity for closed lifts (such as cable cars, cable cars, cable cars)
• To avoid crowds, the ski pass can be purchased in advance through the online shop on the website www.santacaterinaimpianti.it