Excursion with Alpine Guides along the most mountaineering route in the entire area of Bormio. The route features equipped sections exposed on the Braulio gorge, in a suggestive atmosphere.
The territory over which the Campo dei Fiori trail runs has always been little known, despite its unparalleled richness and diversity. Ascents and descents, meadows and flowers, bearded vultures and eagles, ibexes and marmots. Stable terrain to rest your feet firmly on, but also slippery surfaces, gravel, rocks to climb and not-so-nice cliffs to skirt. The vantage points on the trail offer sheer views of the Stelvio road that literally take your breath away. And if you wish, you can let yourself listen and hear the mountains tell the story of the area. A story of war on the front, of magnificent infrastructures, and of animals to be protected.
- Meeting point: 8:30 a.m. c/o Bar Pentagno - via Manzoni, 22
- Length: 4/5 hours (medium difficulty)
- Registration: by 6.00 p.m. on the previous day c/o Alpine Guides Bormio (Tel. +39 351 8895411 / firstname.lastname@example.org) or Tourist Offices in the area
- Cost: from 85,00 € per person
- The cost includes: accompaniment by Alpine Guide.
Possibility of hiring mountaineering equipment at an agreed price - Packed lunch