The Stelvio ski area is world-famous for summer skiing. In addition to the groomed pistes, it offers various mountaineering routes that are ideal for approaching mountaineering. Among the most suitable are the Punta Cristallo and Punta Payer, two routes that are excellent for experiencing this to the full for the first time.
- Meeting point: 7:00 a.m. c/o parking calbe car Passo dello Stelvio - Trincerone
- Length: 7/8 hours (medium difficulty)
- Registration: by 6.00 p.m. on the previous day c/o Alpine Guides Bormio (Tel. +39 351 8895411 / firstname.lastname@example.org) or Tourist Offices in the area
- Cost: from 120,00 € per person
- The cost includes: accompaniment by Alpine Guide.
Possibility of hiring mountaineering equipment at an agreed price - Packed lunch