Let's dive into the Christmas' atmosphere of Valdidentro, strolling among the little houses with handcrafted products, tastings, plenty of gift ideas and lots of collateral entertaiinment activities.
The Christmas markets will be opened even in the evening in occasion of the Choral Singing in the Church of Isolaccia!
- 2.30 - 7 p.m.: opening of the traditional Christmas markets by Valdidentro Folk
- 2.00 - 3.00 p.m.: creative workshops for children by MusicArte
- 3.00 p.m. entertainment and group games for children by MusicArte
- 4:00 p.m.: baloon launch with the letters to Santa Lucia
- 5:00 p.m.: exhibition of CAI Valdidentro
- Mulled wine, hot drinks, lots of tastings, delicious roasted chestnuts
- 8.00 - 11.00 p.m.: evening opening of the traditional Christmas markets
The date with "Let's turn on Christmas" goes on even on 10 December!
Fraelino's Christmas Den
At the Piazza IV Novembre children can visit the Fraelino's Den, decorated with the Christmas theme by Valdidentro Folk: let's descover where the mascotte of Valdidentro lives and experience a magic time!
- from 7 to 10 December | from 27 to 30 December | from 4 to 6 January
- from 4.00 p.m.
- free entry until 6 years old | € 2,00 from 7 years old
Christmas in Valdidentro | from 7 December to 6 January
Live music, entertainment, cinema for families, choral singing concert, tastings, family and cabaret shows, New Year's Eve party: there's something for all tastes.
Discover all the details of the programme "Christmas in Valdidentro" in the brochure attached!