The Collegiate Church of Saints Gervasio and Protasio, the patron saints of Bormio, overlooks the main square of the town and is the oldest religious building in Bormio.
The church's interior is very spacious, with ancient frescoes, some dating back to 1393, and is crowned by eight side chapels: in some of these there are still the insignia with the coats of arms of the noble Bormio families who once held the patronage.
There are also works of contemporary art.
- Registration compulsory within 5.00 p.m. of the previous day c/o Tourist Office of Bormio
- max: 12 people
- free activity
- mandatory Green Pass