Mark your cycling event calendar for the Granfondo Stelvio Santini on the 12th June 2022. The race starts in Bormio and includes the spectacular climbs of Teglio, Mortirolo and Stelvio.
The Granfondo Stelvio Santini offers 3 routes:
- Long race: 160 Km – 4340 mt climb
- Medium race: 139 Km – 3110 mt climb
- Short race: 60 Km – 1950 mt climb
All routes end on the Passo Stelvio (2758 meters on the sea level) a place, which all cyclists dream of and able to recall the challenges of the greatest champions.
ATTENTION: The registration fee is not refundable and is subject to the regulations of the event that can be viewed on the website:
HOW TO BOOK:
- Select the arrival date
- Enter the requested details about the people you wish to book for (adults and children) – click on “search”
- Click on “Select” to find the accommodation
- Once you have selected the accommodation, go ahead and select how many entries you want to buy for the race
- If you wish, it is possible to add the daily entrance ticket for Bormio Terme (highly recommended)
- At the end of this procedure, please double check that all the details are correct and confirm your online booking.
The Granfondo Stelvio Santini Organization will contact you within the first working day following the booking to provide you with the correct instructions to regularize your registration for the race.