Hike along the high glaciological path to the mouth of the Forni Glacier. From here, wearing a harness and crampons, we will take our first steps onto the glacier. Once at the refuge there will be a welcome drink, followed by a rich typical dinner. The return journey will be on foot under a starry sky.
- Meeting point: 2.00 p.m. in Santa Caterina Valfurva - Piazza magliavaca c/o Tourist Office
- Length: 8/9 hours (medium/easy difficulty)
- Registration: by 6.00 p.m. on the previous day c/o Alpine Guides Bormio (Tel. +39 351 8895411 / email@example.com) or Tourist Offices in the area
- Cost: from 110,00 € per person
- The cost includes: accompaniment of the mountain guide, the supply of the harness and crampons, aperitif and dinner at the refuge.
Possibility of hiring mountaineering equipment at an agreed price