A day dedicated to naturalistic and historical trekking along the equipped path historically used by smugglers to Switzerland, to then follow the route of the Great War mule track that leads to the summit of Monte Scale from where there is a breathtaking view of the Magnifica Terrra, the Stelvio yoke and the Cancano Lakes.
- Meeting point: 8:30 a.m. via Nazionale Isolaccia c/o car park Funivia Cima Piazzi
- Length: 7/8 hours (medium difficulty)
- Registration: by 6.00 p.m. on the previous day c/o Alpine Guides Bormio (Tel. +39 351 8895411 / email@example.com) or Tourist Offices in the area
- Cost: from 60,00 € per person
- The cost includes: accompaniment by Alpine Guide.
Possibility of hiring mountaineering equipment at an agreed price - Packed lunch
- The cost does not include: transport from the meeting point to the starting point of the hike