Ready to challenge her Majesty the Stelvio on bike or by foot?
A classic for all Stelvio lovers
The Re Stelvio Mapei 2018 can be considered a classic. This year’s date is Sunday, July 8th!
The competition is unique in its kind: at the start there are runners and cyclists (both professional and non-professional) ready to challenge the legendary climb of the Stelvio (an altitude difference of 1533m) up to the so called “Coppi” peak with its 2758 m.
Considering the fame of the event and the big number of participants, the ascent from Bormio to the Stelvio Pass will be closed for motorized vehicles and completely dedicated to the event’s participants.
Bormio – Stelvio
Half Marathon (only for FIDAL’s and sport promotion institutions’ members and sport promotion institutions’ members)
Running event open to everyone
Re Stelvio Mapei not competitive race cycles with pedal assistance;
Re Stelvio Mapei competitive cycle race
afterwards: “Aldo Sassi” memorial bike ride (for all those interested, alongside champions of the former Mapei Professional Cycling Team and other sport VIPs)
Maximum number of participants: 3000
The fee includes:
- Re Stelvio-Mapei jersey, which you are kindly requested to wear;
- clothes transport service up to the Stelvio Pass;
- refreshment points alongside the course and at the finish line;
- shuttle bus service from the Stelvio Pass to Bormio (for athletes);
- commemorative medal;
- photo and race certificate, both available and downloadable;
- personal race time of the athletes
For registrations: Unione Sportiva Bormiese (tel. +39 0342 901482)
Are you looking for an accommodation? Contact us (+39 0342 903300 – email@example.com)
LUOGHIBormio, 23032 Italia
+39 0342 903 300