Discovering the churches of Bormio - Guided tour to the Parish Chruch of SS. Gervasio e Protasio by the "Volunteers for the culture"
The Parish Church of Saints Gervasio and Protasio, patron saints of Bormio, overlooks the town's main square and is the oldest religious building in Bormio.
Very large inside, the church has ancient frescoes, some dating back to 1393, and is crowned by eight side chapels: in some of these, there are still the insignia with the coats of arms of the noble Bormio families who held the patronage in the past. There are also works of contemporary art
- Free activity
- Duration: about 40 minutes
- January 29th and April 1st the visit will also be held in English
- February 19th the visit will also be held in German