Stelvio National Park organizes a guided excursion in Val Zebrù to listen to the stunning deer’s bell in the Stelvio National Park.
- adults and children over 14 years: € 15,00
- kids under 14 years of age: € 8,00
- children under 6 years of age: free of charge -special families (parent/parents + children): € 30,00
Meeting point at 09:00 a.m. at Niblogo parking. TRANSFER BY OWN CAR - possibility of using public transport.
- Difficulty level: excursionist •Registration within 6.00 p.m. of the previous day at the Stelvio National Park office - Stelvio National Park Visitor Centre
- Participants: minimum 5
- Recommended equipment: hiking shoes, rucksack, windbreaker, sunglasses, sun cream, head protection, water or other drink and energy food
- Dogs aren't allowed to join the excursion