Stelvio National Park organizes a guided excursion in Val Zebrù to listen to the stunning deer’s bell in the Stelvio National Park - Lombardy.
- adults and children over 14 years: € 15,00
- kids under 14 years of age: € 8,00
- children under 6 years of age: free of charge -special families (parent/parents + children): € 30,00
Meeting point at 02:00 p.m. at Niblogo parking. TRANSFER BY OWN CAR - possibility of using public transport.
- Difficulty level: excursionist
- Registration within 6.00 p.m. of the previous day at the Stelvio National Park office - Stelvio National Park Visitor Centre
- Participants: minimum 5
- Recommended equipment: backpack, hiking boots, rucksack, windproof jacket, gloves and fleece hat, fleece or heavy sweatshirt, water or other hot drink, better front battery