National Assembly of CAI Delegates to elect the new General President who will remain in office for three years. The most important institutional appointment of the Italian Alpine Club to which the associations from all over Italy are invited to participate. In addition, it will be a "moment" to celebrate the 150 years of foundation (1872 - 2022) of the Sondrio CAI Section.
Friday 27 May at 8.45 p.m.
Twinning between CAI Valtellinese and CAI Majella-Chieti with the SAT and Biella sections
Showing two films: The 150th anniversary of the Majella Chieti Section (curated by Francesco Bonomo) and The 150th anniversary of the Valtellinese Section (curated by Gianluca Maspes)
Exhibition of the the men's and women's Sondrio CAI Choir - directed by Maestro Michele Franzina
The Pentagon will also host a collateral event with two photographic exhibitions, one on Alfredo Corti (exhibition of his photographic archive) and the other on Carlo Donegani regarding the Stelvio road. Finally, there will be other cultural initiatives, always linked to the world of the mountains!
Excursions for companions
Saturday 28 May
- 08:30 a.m. | Full day excursion to St Moritz with the Bernina Express Full day with guide, departure from Bormio by bus to Tirano, Bernina Express 2nd class from Tirano to St Moritz, lunch in a restaurant, view of the town, return by bus - minimum 25 participants € 69,00 per person
- 10:30 a.m. |half day Guided tour of the historic centre of Bormio - free of charge if booked in advance
- 2:30 p.m. | half day Excursion to Livigno extra customs zone - Minimum 25 participants € 15,00 per person
- at the Stelvio National Park Visitor Centre (Valfurva)
10:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. - Discovering CAST, the Castle of Mountain Stories
3:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. - FamilyCAST, workshops for families and children
Sunday 29 May
- 9:00 a.m. | half day Trip to the Stelvio Pass - Minimum 25 participants € 15,00 per person
- At Masegra Castle (Sondrio)
10:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. - The protected areas of the Sondrio province, The Stelvio National Park
3:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. - Workshops for families and children The meetings are free, for information write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +39 333 6177209