| YOUR HOLIDAY STARTS FROM HERE
Ready to challenge her Majesty the Stelvio on bike or by foot?
A classic for all Stelvio lovers
The Re Stelvio Mapei 2019 can be considered a classic. This year’s date is Sunday, July 14th!
The competition is unique in its kind: at the start there are runners and cyclists (both professional and non-professional) ready to challenge the legendary climb of the Stelvio (an altitude difference of 1533m) up to the so called “Coppi” peak with its 2758 m.
Considering the fame of the event and the big number of participants, the ascent from Bormio to the Stelvio Pass will be closed for motorized vehicles and completely dedicated to the event’s participants.
Program Re Stelvio Mapei 2019 (under construction)
- Half Marathon (only for FIDAL’s and sport promotion institutions’ members and sport promotion institutions’ members)
- Running event open to everyone
- Re Stelvio Mapei not competitive race cycles with pedal assistance;
- Re Stelvio Mapei competitive cycle race
- afterwards: “Aldo Sassi” memorial bike ride (for all those interested, alongside champions of the former Mapei Professional Cycling Team and other sport VIPs)
Registrations Re Stelvio Mapei 2019
Registrations open from Spring 2019, maximum number of participants: 3,000
- You can register here: iscrizioni.usbormiese.com