Discover all the cycling events 2018 in Bormio.
Bormio and Alta Valtellina are a worldwide known territory for cycling. The summer 2018 will be rich of cycling races, perfect for both amateur bikers and professional athletes.
There will be so many occasions to reach the most prestigious peak, the cima Coppi (2,758 m), reachable from the Lombardy side from Bormio (1,225 m), climbing up for about 21,5 km on 40 hairpin turns.
Are you ready for the adrenaline of the race? Register to the greatest challenges and have fun on your bike!
Complete calendar cycling events 2018 in Bormio
- 3 June | Granfondo Stelvio Santini: international granfondo with climbs up to Passo Stelvio and Mortirolo;
- 8 – 10 June | Haute Route: 3-day cycling event with one protagonist: the Stelvio!
- 14 – 16 June | Golazo – Stelvio Pass: charity bicycle race on the Passes: Stelvio, Gavia and Mortirolo;
- 26 June | Triple Stelvio
- 27- 29 June | Stelvio Challenge: charity bicycle race for the European cooperation project between the Dutch and Italian “CliniClowns”;
- 8 July | Re Stelvio Mapei: a classic for Stelvio lovers who challenge the climb by running or cycling;
- 15 July | S. Antonio Valfurva – Passo Gavia: bike race from Valfurva to Passo Gavia;
- 22-28 July | Alpi 4000: randonnèe of the Alps. A bike tour among Italy, France and Switzerland;
- 17- 18 July | Bike Transalp: international mtb race across the Alps with one stage in Bormio;
- 28 July | Alta Valtellina Bike Marathon: top event for mtb lovers. Two itineraries: Marathon and Classic, within the incredible scenery of the Stelvio National Park;
- 1 September | Climb up Cima Coppi: the Stelvio Pass is closed to traffic for a wonderful non competitive bike day
- 9 September | Contador Day: non competitive climb with Alberto Contador
- 9 September | Trofeo Zangrando