| YOUR HOLIDAY STARTS FROM HERE
From November to January in Bormio there are many appointments with the magical atmosphere of the Christmas markets.
Christmas markets, the magic of Winter
During the Christmas period, what is more enjoyable than a walk in town?
The cheerfulness of the lights, the beauty of the festive shop windows and the joyful Christmas atmosphere inebriate everyone.
In these times the squares are filled with happyness and all the banquet give birth to a lively Christmas market.
Walk through the stalls of local artisans and find the best gifts to put under the tree for your loved ones.
Small handmade things, made with care and mastery, are always very welcome gifts.
Christmas Markets’ calendar
All appointments with Craft markets are waiting for you!
- 3 December in San Nicolò Valfurva;
- 9 December in Santa Caterina Valfurva;
- 30 December in Santa Caterina Valfurva;
- 4 January in Santa Caterina Valfurva.
- 8/9/10 December in Isolaccia;
- 25 November from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm in Cavour Square;
- 7 December from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm in Cavour Square;
- 8 December from 10:00 am to 10:30 pm in Cavour Square;
- 17 December from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm in Cavour Square;
- 24 December from 10:00 am to 10:30 pm in Cavour Square;
- 30 December from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm in Roma Street;
- 5 January from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm in Roma Street.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
20 November 2017 | 6:51 pm